We are pleased to invite proposals for the 16th Annual International Symposium of Processability Approaches to Language Acquisition (PALA): Processability and Multilingualism
Deadline for abstract submissions: 31st March, 2016
Notification of acceptance will be notified by the 1st May, 2016
Proposals for papers and posters may not have been previously published. Each author may submit no more than one individual and one co-authored abstract. All submissions will be reviewed anonymously and evaluated in terms of originality, clarity, and significance of findings and conclusions.
PAPERS will be 25 minute long (20 minutes for presentation, and 5 for discussion).
POSTERS will be allocated a space for display and a specified time for discussion.
Submissions for papers and posters should include the following:
- Title of the paper, and abstract of 300 words (excluding references and title),
- Name and affiliation of the author(s),
- First author’s postal and e-mail addresses,
- Type of presentation intended: please indicate whether your proposal is to be considered for a paper, a poster, or either.
Possible topics include (but are not limited to):
- L1-L2-L3 similarities and differences
- Bilingual and multilingual acquisition
- Learning and Teaching Heritage Languages
- Language Acquisition in Special Populations
- Cross-linguistic comparisons
- Pragmatics/syntax-interface in language development
- Role of PT in Learning, Teaching, Testing and Assessment PT
Submissions for PALA 2016 are now closed.